Yet another case for lawer’s opinion on UniCredit Bulbank’s queue
Today I was waiting for around 45 minutes in order to get to the cashier to pay my rent for the apartment.While waiting on the queue I had to be a witness of a conversation between the operator and a customer. They argued on the following situation:
- The customer had gone the EasyPay cash desk and forgot his credit card there.
- The EasyPay operator gave a call to the bank about the lost card.
- The bank blocked the credit card and called the customer
- He got to the EasyPay office and got back the card.
- The bank opeator on the cash desk wanted 2BGN tax in order to activate the credit card
- The customer went mad (he stated that he never called the bank to block the card and it is their fault and he should’t be paying. He also said that he will raise a case against the bank)
At the end the cash desk operator paid the tax of 2 BGN but the customer gave her 5 BGN to ‘buy a coffee’.
What do you think? Which one is the right side?
This post is also available in: Bulgarian